Friday, August 8, 2008

work and having fun


Daughtry concert


ehh


nobody mess with my rice


hold on a sec i'll make the camera disappear


i see

wearing a wonderbra you guys should try too


oh don't like tat la shy shy la


see...told you its comfortable


monkey posing i mean the center one
err

zombies coming after me
ya i'm working they are tan pok ing
i'm trying to pee here haloo kc please help me block
done for the day before the event

mama i'm scared


eh i thought no camera


joking around


hello


thats the way a handsome do it

give me back my cable


another handsome


ya i'm working


eh mau gaduh ar (the guy looks like lp)


my band

my kawan during the whole event


monkeys

pain le


saw this rtm cannon in klcc then they ask me to shoot bad guys like you

hehe

1 comment:

peachlee said...

wOw.. great concert leh..