Sunday, April 5, 2009

stress izit

rushing for assignments
so have to stay up whole night
then went to mcD in the middle of the night
to get a deluxe
while i was waiting for the guy to get my fries
a fat guy complain that the fries that guy gave us was not a large size
so he ask me to tell the guy to give us more
but i'm satisfied with the amount he gave
sometimes they just acted like they added more
so i didn't request for more
but something funny cross my mine
what if i were a girl
sexy
pretty
wearing a v neck shirt
deep deep deep cleavage
speaking in a flirty way
bang i nak tambah fries boleh tak
while talking to the guy try to bend a little bit
you know what i mean
haha
while this cross my mind i acted the whole scene to my friends
of course the guy wasn't there at that time
then i was telling them
being a female might make your life much easier
and of course
i know the ladies will say being guys can make your life much easier
so i told them what if i can change my gender whenever i want
cool
then they go
eeeee
saying that i'm going to change my sex in the future
because i feel like being a girl and stuff
saying that i will have my dick cut out
and making a hole
haha
i wonder if what they say will come true
spooky
whadabout that
too stress lately maybe
haha

No comments: