Monday, July 27, 2009

opportunity

back in hometown
spending some time with my parents
try to avoid living in kl
where i have to pay more for my food with my current status
haha
so yesterday i went to this crc club
to pick up my mom and dad
didn't know my dad was drinking with my uncles
so i went in to look for them
thought that we'll be leaving right away
but they ask me to join them
so i sat down and have a few drinks
then one of my uncle ask me whether i want to go to china
to work in a hotel
is sort of a family business
they wanted people who they can trust or 自己人
is a good opportunity for me to get some exposure
but we are not sure what i'll be doing there
because my uncle is not the person who is hiring
so i'm afraid that going there might slow me down from getting the experience that i need
the answer that i gave him was that i will think about it
i will take it if the job that i applied lately doesn't want me
haha
a whadabout time to look for a whadabout job

No comments: