Friday, November 7, 2008

stupid laundry guy

i should be in my nice comfy bed by now
right before i was going to my bed
i hang up the clothes that i took back from the laundry
while i was taking out my boxers
what the
how did
whose lee cooper underwear is this
gross
i was like
okay
nevermind
at least i still have all my clothes back
then this suddenly cross my mind
did i brought back all my clothes
so i decided to check my boxers 1st
one two three
fcuk the laundry guy
the one and only in ss2 if i'm not mistaken
i lost three new boxers
and what he did
he replace it with a fcuking rag like lee cooper
come on
you are so fcuking kidding me
guess what
after that i found out that my new slack were gone too
you suppose to do the laundry not mix it up with other people stuff
i don't even feel sleepy anymore
i got an 8am class later
oh mama
my boxers
my slack
brand new
fcuking laundry guy
my boxers can last me about a week or so
so that i can send them to the laundry after my laundry bag is full
and i have to be late for class later just to deal with the laundry fcuker
before all this thing long gone
whadabout you fcuking moron

No comments: