Tuesday, May 20, 2008

day 1

wake up so damn early to work just to avoid the jam
yeah we did
but we were there 8am and our job starts at 10am
duh
then what can we do
yamcha of course
yamcha for 2 hours in 2 different place
that was fun
yeah right
then we got into the office
sitting on the nice red sofa reading magazines while waiting for the boss
just about 30 minutes of reading
i was called to attend a meeting together with my boss and my colleague
oh my god
come on is my first day
i was like
die die die i don't even know what to do
damn nervous
but in the end i just sat there and listen to the conversation between my boss and the client
jot down a few things
sitting there and looking around while i listen
saw agong's picture as usual
after awhile then off we go back to the office
then i was given a task to upgrade the company's website
so the boss ask me to explore the work file before i start
walao
it was like how am i going to do this
i explore the thing until my eyes went kind of blur
but i was like explore here and there until i explore the toilet a few times
then this is how i spend my whole day
i copied the file back so that i can explore more and maybe start doing some
so that i can show to the boss how hardworking i am
haha
but we'll see how then
so damn sleepy now
but then i'm thinking whadabout i go explore the toilet now

No comments: