Saturday, May 10, 2008

daydreaming boy

staring at the laptop again
it seems like i have nothing better to do
but staring at something while my mind floats away will always be a part of my life
it somehow keeps me entertained
help me get pass the boring time
some might think is a waste of time
but i take it in a different way where i can think about my life
think about what to do in the future
think about how to solve certain things
think about what is going on with the world
it enlightens me
it keeps me calm
it teaches me to be patient
it guides me to the right path
this sort of hobby started since when i was a kid
being an introvert boy somehow cultivate this hobby of mine
staying at home was the most comfortable thing to do
not just because of the introvert factor
but also the laziness in me that creates the boy that i was that time
haha
along the way into exploring the world
i somehow blend in this sort of hobby into my daily life
becoming the tool that digs me out of whatever i get myself into
as i say this sort of hobby is just a part of my life
by just solely depending on it won't take me anywhere
learning from others is also vital not just for me but for everyone else also
especially learning from the elders
but not following blindly from what they did
the world is changing
evolving from time to time
all we can do is to take a little bit of advice here and there
and conclude it into our own
using it to guide us
whadabout we continue next time

No comments: