Sunday, May 25, 2008

hari keempat

another day of painting
today is the day where we will be finishing all the spots
we had fun
whadabout just let the pictures do the talking

high on top of the ladder scary


syeman in the cage but happy

you can see how serious when a professional at work


i did not paint the left wall haha

we had a little break for kim's birthday party on the 3rd day

roticanai before we go on the 3rd day

mommy save me

janitors send to jail for looking handsome and pretty

the 10th egg yoke in my mouth

before we done for the day
ladyboss bought back herbal tea eggs for us
she bought a lot
roughly about three eggs per person
i ate two eggs but that wasn't enough
i was planning to eat another one
but then three of them doesn't like to eat the yoke
what to do
monkeybro was full also
to prevent them from wasting their food
somewhere inside me felt responsible
responsible to stop them from wasting the tasty tiny little yokes
so without any consideration
i sacrifice my own stomach and took the risk of getting a high cholesterol
i ate all the egg yokes that they thrown at me
total of ten egg yokes
that was my highest record so far for eating ten yokes in one day
i thought that was my last day seeing the world
haha

No comments: